Let's Break the Ice (2nde_gr1)

Let’s Break the Ice

I have learned that Raphael’s favorite song is “Ma vie” from Mousk.

I have learned that Elie’s favorite color is blue.

I have learned that Romy likes to dance.

I have learned that Louise likes Indian food.

I have learned that Elliott’s dream job is to be cook.

I have learned that Samy’s favorite sport is soccer.

I have learned that Andrea has one sister and two stepbrothers.

I have learned that Sandaru’s favorite meal is bolognaise pasta.

I have learned that Elie likes to spend time with his friends after school.

I have learned that Alexandre practices volleyball and basketball after school.

I have learned that Matane likes flying airplanes and fishing./ I have learned that Matane likes to fly airplanes and to fish.

I have learned that Otmane speaks French, English and Spanish.

I have learned that Andrea’s favorite place to go is Italy.

I have learned that Maya was born in February.

I have learned that Louis lives in Neuilly-sur-Seine.

I have learned that Chloe has one sister.

Homework: Learn the lesson.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.