Classroom English (2nde_gr1)
Classroom English
1. Can I turn on the
light, please? / Can I turn the light on?
Can I switch
on the light, please? / Can I switch the
light on?
May I turn
on the light, please?
2. Could you repeat, please?
3. Can you speak louder, please?
Can you speak up, please?
4. I’m sorry I have completely forgotten to do
my homework.
I have forgotten my homework and I would
like to apologize.
I apologize for having forgotten to do my
homework.
5. Sorry for being late, I was at the
infirmary/ the nurse’s office.
6. What is the name of the object that projects images
onto the board?
7. Can you spell this
word please?
8. Can I borrow you
a red pen?
Can you lend
me a red pen?
9. Could you turn the volume up, please?
Could you increase the volume?
10. Could you turn the volume down, please?
Could you lower the volume, please?
Could you decrease the volume, please?
11. Can you draw the
curtain, please?
12. Sorry, I do not feel well, can I go to the
nurse’s office, please?
13. Is it possible to open the door, please?
Can you open the door, please?
14. What is the definition for the word “highlighter”?
What does “highlighter” mean?
Can you describe a “highlighter”?
15. Should we write the lesson now?
16. When do I have to hand
in my homework?
17. I don’t agree with
what you have said. I disagree with you.
18. You should use the past tense to speak about your
past holidays.
Homework: Learn the lesson.
Aucun commentaire: