Classroom English -- Revision (2nde_gr2)

Classroom English

1. Can I switch on the light, please?/ Can I switch the light on?

Can I turn the light on, please?

May I turn the light on, please?

2. Could you please repeat?

Could you repeat please?

3. I can’t hear, can you speak louder, please?

Speak up, please.

4. I’m sorry, I haven’t done my homework.

I apologize for having forgotten to do my homework.

5. I’m sorry for being late, I was at the nurse’s office.

6. What’s the name of the object that projects images onto the screen?

7. Can you spell the word, please?

Could you spell the word, please?

8. Can I borrow a red pen from you please?

Can you lend me a red pen, please?

9. Could you turn the volume up, please?

Could you increase the volume?

10. Could you turn the volume down?

Could you decrease the volume?

11. Can you draw the curtains please?

12. Can I go to the nurse’s office, please?

13. Can you open the window, please?

14. What is the definition for the word “highlighter”?

Can you say what does “highlighter” mean?

Can you explain the word “highlighter”?

15. Should I copy my lesson now or later?

16. Should I come with my book next time?

Should I bring my book next time?

17. I don’t agree with you/ I disagree with you.

18. I think you should use the past tense to speak about your past holidays.

Homework: Learn the lesson.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.