Classroom English (2nde_gr2)

 -Classroom English, Revision-

1. Can I switch on the light, please?

Can I turn the light on, please?

2. Could you repeat the question, please?

3. Can you speak louder/up, please?

Can you raise up/project your voice?

4. Sorry, I have forgotten to do my homework in time.

5. Sorry, I am late because I missed the bus.

My apologies, I was speaking with a teacher at the end of the class.

Pardon me for being late…

6. What is the name of the object/the machine that projects images on the board?

How do you call the machine that projects images on the board?

7. Can you please spell this word?

8. Can I borrow your red pen, please?

Can you lend me your red pen?

9. Could you turn the volume up, please?

Could you play it again, please?

Could you play it louder please?

10. Could you turn the volume down, please?

Could you play it lower please?

Could you lower the volume, please?

11. Can you draw the curtains, please?

12. I feel sick/ I don’t feel very well, can I leave the classroom, please?

… Can I go to the nurse’s office/the infirmary, please?

13. Can you open the window, please?

14. What does “highlighter” mean?

Can you explain what the word “highlighter” means?

What is the meaning of the word “highlighter”?

15. Should I write the lesson now or later?

Are we allowed to write the lesson now, or are we supposed to write it later?

16. Do I need to bring my book next time?

17. I think your answer is wrong, you should have said…

You made a mistake, let me help you fix it.

18. You should use the preterit/past tense when talk about your past holidays.

I think your sentence could make more sense in preterit.

Homework: Learn the lesson. Be ready to use these sentences in class throughout the school year.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.